A viral video shows a child experiencing symptoms of rabies after he was bitten by their own dog.
A Singaporean child is surrounded by his family as he cries after experiencing various symptoms of rabies. It was said that the child got bitten by their pet dog but his grandfather didn’t believe that their dog has rabies so they refused to send the poor boy to the hospital.
Two days after the boy was bitten, he started showing symptoms of rabies but still, his family refused to send him to the hospital so he can receive an anti-rabies shot.
What is Rabies?
Rabies is considered a deadly virus which is spread from the infected animal’s saliva to people. Usually, through a bite, rabies can be transmitted to people. People who show symptoms of the disease are considered nearly fatal. Because of this, once the person exhibits these symptoms, a prompt medical attention is required.
- A headache
- Difficulty swallowing
- Excessive salivation
- Fear of water
- Partial paralysis.
Not just dogs, there are other pets and animals that can transmit rabies virus to humans. This includes;
For pet dogs and cats at home, it is important to vaccinate your pets to avoid getting infected by rabies virus
See clip below
So sad a Singaporian boy bitten by their own dog but his grandfather thought that their dog had no rabies virus and didn't need a shot for anti-rabies but after two days the kid experiencing Sign and Symptoms (High Fever, Screaming Like a Dog, Crying and Hydrophobia).Sa mga tao na may mga alagang aso / pusa please watch this video po para nadin aware tayo sa mga alaga nating hayop….🎥courtesy video: cct: #DealusiLumbanRaja
Posted by John Z Cainong Dolotallaz on Saturday, August 25, 2018