You can do a lot of things if you only use your imagination. As for your favorite foods, you can make them into something really fantastic if you just use your creativity.
- Peanut Butter Can Turn Coal Into Crystals
- Dip a hot coal in a jar of peanut butter.
- Remove the coal and place it in a bowl full of ice.
- Freeze it for 24 hours.
- Remove the peanut butter using warm water. Beneath it, you will see that the coal turned into a crystal.
Peanut butter has carbon dioxide that when exposed to pressure, can turn into a crystal.
- Freeze Water Instantly
- Prepare a bowl of ice and add rock salt to Combine thoroughly.
- Place a bottle of water. Cover it with rice and rock salt.
- Let it sit for 5 minutes. The water freezes instantly.
- Remove Dirt From Jewelry
- Pour Sprite in a glass.
- Soak your jewelry that you wish to clean.
Acid from carbonated drinks helps dissolve dirt molecules.
- Remove Wax From Fruits
- Pour warm water on the fruit and you will see the white substance forming on top of the fruit. Its wax. Continue pouring water until the wax dissolves.
- Reveal The Genetic Memory of Honeycomb
- Combine honey and water in a bowl. It will reveal the genetic memory of honeycomb.
- Make Eggs Fluffy and Bubbly
- Put two eggs in a bowl.
- Add sparkling water then mix it thoroughly.
- Cook the mixture and leave for 5 minutes.
The carbonated drink that you added made the eggs fluffy and bubbly.
- Make Unripe Tomatoes, Ripe
- Place the ripe banana in a container together with the unripe tomatoes.
- Leave overnight.
Bananas produce ethylene that makes any fruit ripen a lot faster.
- Make Transparent Soda
- Mix some milk in a bottle of soda. Mix thoroughly. Avoid drinking it.
- Ketchup To Remove Stains
- Put ketchup on the stained object.
- Wipe it off using a tissue.
- Fix Broken Plates
- Fix the broken plate using a tape.
- Soak it with warm milk.
- Leave for 2 days.
See clip below
10 tricks you didn't know you could do with your food!
Posted by Blossom on Saturday, October 13, 2018