Saudi Arabia is hiring 1,000 nurses, says POEA.
The Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) recently announced the need of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) to hire 1,000 nurses.
The Ministry of Health in Saudi Arabia is opening its doors for employment opportunities to female specialist nurses. Applicants need to have a Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing, a board passer, and a Professional Regulation Commission license. Applicants must also have at least one year of work experience in the related field.
The basic salary amounts to SR4, 110 (PhP56,892) and increments every year amounting to SR295 (PhP4,083). There is also a paid annual vacation plus a free round-trip ticket. The food and accommodation of qualified applicants will also be covered.
Interested applicants can apply online at www.eregister.poea.gov.ph or you can submit personally all the required documents at the POEA office in Mandaluyong City.
Some of the needed requirements include:
- Detailed resume with a job description (original copies)
- School credentials
- Relevant to the position applied and must be authenticated by the Department of Foreign Affairs or notarized
- Employment Certificates relevant to the position applied
- Valid passport
- 2×2 recent picture
- Certificate of POEA online PEOS
- Worker’s Information Sheet/E-Registration (printed copy)
Deadline of submission will be on June 28, 2019, and the interview will start in July 2019.