- Duly-accomplished application form
- Passport data page (two photocopies)
- Kuwait residence visa if any (photocopy)
- Old Passport
Steps on How To Renew Passport in Kuwait
- There is no need to set an appointment before going to the Philippine Embassy in Kuwait. Simply go to the embassy and prepare your requirements. Make sure to arrive before 12:30 p.m. as renewal applications are only accepted during that time.
- Prepare the processing fee of KWD19.50 and proceed to the cashier.
- After payment, your photo and biometrics will be captured. Double-check the information encoded by the staff to the computer to avoid a hassle in the future.
- You may now wait a minimum of 40 days for the processing of your new passport. However, if you are lucky enough, you may get your passport in less than a month. You have an option to personally pick up your passport at the Philippine Embassy or you can have it delivered at your preferred location.
- After you received your new passport, make sure to transfer the Kuwait residence visa to avoid paying penalties at the immigration.
Tip: If your passport will expire within the next 6 months, it is advisable to apply for passport renewal and extension to avoid paying immigration fines.
Where To Go?
The Philippine Embassy in Kuwait is located in:
Address: Villa 817, Block 1, Street 101 cor. Abdullah Abdulaziz, Al Humaidi St., Al Siddeeq Area, South Surra, Kuwait City
Contact information: +965 2202-2166 / 2202-2167 / 6518-4433 / email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Office hours: Sundays to Thursdays
Processing: 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Releasing: 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.