Passport renewal in Qatar takes fewer steps than other countries as it does not require an appointment before going to the embassy. Here are the things you must do when renewing the Philippine passport in Qatar.
- Duly Accomplished Passport Application Form
- Passport Data Page (Original and Photocopy)
- Passport renewal in Qatar does not require an appointment. All you have to do is go to the Passport Processing Area at the Philippine Embassy and fill out your name in a log-in sheet.
- After that, you will have to wait for your name to be called. When called, give the passport renewal requirements for verification. Once done, the staff will provide you a slip that will be used for the payment.
- At the cashier, you will have to pay QAR 240 as a passport processing fee.
- After payment, you can now go to the Passport Encoding Area for the capturing of your biometrics data and photo.
- You can now proceed to the Releasing Section for the schedule of the release of your passport.
- Passport renewals received in Doha, Qatar usually take 30 to 45 days processing. Otherwise, you can check the availability of your passport at the website of the Philippine Embassy in Qatar or its Facebook page.
- If your passport is ready for pick up, you need to claim it at the Philippine Embassy alongside your old passport as it needs to be canceled. In case you cannot personally pick up your passport, you can also ask someone to do it for you as long as you can provide an authorization letter that will be presented at the Embassy.
Where to Renew Passport
Address: St. No. 860, Zone 68, Jelaiah Area, Doha.
Contact information: +974 4493-0426 / 4498-6477 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Office hours: Sundays to Thursdays, 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. (no lunch breaks).